Producing for 35 years with high quality standards in the area of Mumbai (India), it has become a world-wide well reputed source for
- Amine halides (mono-, di-, triethyl- amine and ethanolamine, CHA, Urea HCl and HBr)
- Chlorosulphonation compounds (PTSA and its esters, CBSA)
- Speciality dyestuffs (indicators, stains, etc.)
- Photography dyestuffs and chemicals
- Pheromone Chemicals
- Speciality chemicals (Benzoates, Benzalconium salts, Salicylates)
Its daughter-affilate Novel Molecules, was founded in 2001 and supplies neutraceuticals and API.
Novel Molecules have updated all facilities and procedures to the most modern and strict standards, to qualify for GMP in 2014.